Business Leadership - Becoming Management Material
At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. This course will show you how leaders can get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources.
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
Futurevista E-Certificate of Completion