Women in Leadership
Leadership is a skill that’s not completely inherent, but also has a component that is learned as well. As a woman, it is sometimes hard to move into a leadership position in the workplace. You have to be ready with the skills you will need when the opportunity presents itself.
Get those skills sharpened with this course. You are going to know about creating barriers to benefits, social and emotional intelligence, and self-awareness. You will know about decision making, a leadership brand, and workplace philosophy.
- Understand a brief history and evolution of women and leadership
- Recognize barriers to women’s leadership and how to handle them
- Learn how to use barriers to create benefits
- Define Social and Emotional Intelligence and understand its importance in workplace leadership
- Understand the importance of Self-Awareness in identifying and owning your own strengths and skills.
- Develop a basic vision and brand for your leadership
- Understand the essential leadership skills for women
- Examine steps and skills to good decision making
- Create your own Workplace Philosophy Statement and Action Plan
Futurevista E-Certificate of Completion